Monday, June 22, 2009

Super Junior bid goodbye?!

Super Junior bid goodbye?!

I mean why did they did that?! But I realized maybe because of their Super Show 2 Asia Tour! I really felt sad the 1st time I watched it but I know that they will still be back and perform well. I also asked my friends that we should go to Korea after our graduation which will be on 2011 but Angel_fishy told me we can't go to Korea coz other SuJu members might be in military service. I was like "what the?!"and she explained everything to me that in Korea if you're a male, before or if you reach 30 years old you have to go to Military Service for 2years its mandatory she told me, and I was like then what should we do?! and she replied I don't know! I was thinking and then a question popped into my head and I asked her "If Leeteuk will go to Military service what will happen to SuJu" she told me she thinks that SM Entertainment will do it by batch so that it won't be hard for the SuJu to enter the world of Showbizness again, I told her "Ahhh!! So who would go at the same time with Teukie in the Military", She was like I think its "Heechul, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk" and I said so I can still see my all time favorite Ryeowookie! and she said "Yup!" So I counted 2 years then after that it will be Wookie and the others turn to go to the Military Service and Its another 2 years so I said "oh so after 5years that's the only time we can go to Korea to see our beloved angels" and she said "Probably! hahahaha!!!" by the way we had this conversation during an Open Forum in our College! hahahaha..

SUPER JUNIOR BID GOODBYE TO Mcore and Inkigayo! here are the videos:

Super Junior It's You and Sorry Sorry 06-20-09 Mcore:


Super Junior It's You and Sorry Sorry 06-21-09 Inkigayo HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYEOWOOK! Ryeowook Saengil Chuk ham ni da!



PS: I just love ryeowook so much! and as Teukie said in his blog "It's not the End... It's an...AND!" I just love Teukie when he greeted wookie at their last performance in Inkigayo. HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN OUR DEAR ANGELS! YOU'RE ALL ALWAYS IN OUR HEARTS, MINDS AND EVEN IN OUR DREAMS! Super Junior Saranghae! Wookie Saranghae!

No comments:

Post a Comment