Monday, May 12, 2008

Singing our hearts out!


"Last day of school...Beginning of Friendship!"



After the submission of our Financial Statement Project. Me and my friends decided to have some fun. Our other friends didn't come with us because they're not yet done with their FS. So the four of us went even we're not complete. This picture was taken when we are about to sing "TARA TENA" it's about friendship. We really love that song and we really felt the message of the song. After that song we sang the song "2 become 1" by the spice girls, we really love singing that song we also got our part who's going to sing the part of posh, baby etc. One of my friend really sing the 1st part really well cause she really sound the same as the really singer. We really love that song too.





I remember this day we really did not left our spot. We just sing and sing. Its a wonderful year for us we didn't get a low grade nothing bad happened to us and we manage to stay friends even our schedule are a bit different. Especially me because I came from a different section. I really love this two girls around me they always giving me support in whatever things that I encounter. Just a piece of story about them. After my Debut Party Celebration. The girl in my left wearing white, her name is Julie. Her bestfriend died on the way to school January 20th 2008 in the Philippines and Jan.19'08 in US her bestfriend died in the US. We are really shocked when we heard the news (Jan.21'08). Jan.22'08 another shocking news! the girl in my right her name is Vey. In the middle of the night her cousin's friends that's us (the day of my debut and before that Vey and I we're not really acquainted yet) heard a very shocking news one of their grandparents I forgot who it is died. Jan.22nd is the day when Vey and I met. Jan.23rd my cousin in Hawaii died because of heart attack. That moment of my life I said to my self my debut is a grudge! haha.. Back to reality we sang the songs that we love we even video taped it and I even edited it but its not yet published in YouTube because I can still say that something is missing and I don't know what it is.



"Sing what is in your heart, and the song will just be fine"


No comments:

Post a Comment